
![]() |
Someone Give Me !!!
Tuesday, March 29, 2011 | 3:11 AM | 0 candie blossom
Nih lagu PERTAMA dia bagi : Tommy Page - A Shoulder To Cry On Life is full of lots of up and downs, And the distance feels further when you're headed for the ground, And there is nothing more painful than to let you're feelings take you down, It's so hard to know the way you feel inside, When there's many thoughts and feelings that you hide, But you might feel better if you let me walk with you by your side, And when you need a shoulder to cry on, When you need a friend to rely on, When the whole world is gone, You won't be alone, cause I'll be there, I'll be your shoulder to cry on, I'll be there, I'll be a friend to rely on, When the whole world is gone, you won't be alone, cause I'll be there. All of the times when everything is wrong And you're feeling like There's no use going on You can't give it up I hope you work it out and carry on Side by side, With you till the end I'll always be the one to firmly hold your hand no matter what is said or done our love will always continue on Everyone needs a shoulder to cry on everyone needs a friend to rely on When the whole world is gone you won't be alone cause I'll be there I'll be your shoulder to cry on I'll be there I'll be the one you rely on when the whole world's gone you won't be alone...cause I'll be there! Yang nih lak lagu KEDUA : Faith Hill - There You'll Be When I think back On these times And the dreams We left behind I’ll be glad 'cause I was blessed to get To have you in my life When I look back On these days I’ll look and see your face You were right there for me In my dreams I’ll always see you soar Above the sky In my heart There always be a place For you for all my life I’ll keep a part Of you with me And everywhere I am There you’ll be Well you showed me How it feels To feel the sky Within my reach And I always Will remember all The strength you Gave to me Your love made me Make it through Oh, I owe so much to you You were right there for me In my dreams I’ll always see you soar Above the sky In my heart There always be a place For you for all my life I’ll keep a part Of you with me And everywhere I am There you’ll be 'Cause I always saw in you My light, my strength And I want to thank you Now for all the ways You were right there for me You were right there for me For always In my dreams I’ll always see you soar Above the sky In my heart There always be a place For you for all my life I’ll keep a part Of you with me And everywhere I am There you’ll be Seterusnya lagu yang KETIGA : Na na na na ... You're my everything The sun that shines above you makes the blue bird sing The stars that twinkle way up in the sky Tell me I'm in love, when I kiss your lips I feel the rolling thunder to my finger tips And all the while my head in a spin Deep with in I'm in love You're my everything and nothing Really matters but the love you bring You're my everything To see you in the morning with those big brown eyes You're my everything Forever and the day I need you close to me You're my everything You never have to worry never fear For I am near You're my everything I live upon the land and see the sky above I'll swim within oceans sweet and warm There's no storm my love You're my everything and nothing Really matters but the love you bring You're my everything To see you in the morning with those big brown eyes You're my everything Forever and the day I need you close to me You're my everything You never have to worry never fear For I am near when I hold you tight there's nothing that can harm you in the lonely night I'll come to you and keep you safe and warm Yes, so strong my love when I kiss your lips I feel the rolling thunder to my finger tips And all the while my head in a spin Deep with in I'm in love Dan yang terbaru merangkap lagu yang KEEMPAT : Anuar Zain - Sedetik Lebih Setiap nafas yang dihembus Setiap degupan jantung Aku selalu memikirkanmu Dalam sedar dibuai angan Dalam tidur dan khayalan Aku selalu memikirkanmu Ternyata ku perlukan cinta dari dirimu sayang Barulah terasa ku bernyawa Kasihku…ku amat mencintai kamu Kerana kau beri erti hidup Ku kan terus mencinta sedetik lebih selepas selamanya Di kala penuh ketakutan dengan badai kehidupan Ku bersyukur adanya kamu Biarlah kehilangan semua yang dimiliki di dunia Asal masih adanya kamu... Terima Kasih awak Labels: cinta |